Park City Mountain Cam's - You control the web cam's!

Webcams in Deutschland. Mittelgebirge sowie Alpen!
Forumsregeln
SkiBachelor
Massada (5m)
Skitage 23/24: 0
Ski: nein
Snowboard: nein
Danksagung erhalten: 0
Park City Mountain Cam's - You control the web cam's!

Beitrag von SkiBachelor »

First of all I would like to say sorry for posting in this forum thread, but since you didn't have a North America web cam forum thread.

I thought you might like to see the new innovations which some resorts over here in North America are using for their mountain web cams. Park City Mountain Resort, UT has a cool new system which I think more resorts are going to catch on and use. It allows you to control and move the cameras on the mountain. You can do everything from zoom in to rotate the camera around. It even has a built in camera which allows you to take a picture and then save it to your computer if you wish. To try out these cool new cam's, you can go to: http://www.parkcitymountain.com/winter/ ... tain_Cams/

I hope you like it, you should see this technology showing up over in Europe soon.

P.S. If you don't have high speed Internet, this is quit slow, so it's best if you have a high speed Internet connection.
Oh the scent of snow, you can almost taste it.

F. Feser
Administrator
Ski: ja
Danksagung erhalten: 966 Mal
Beitrag von F. Feser »

hey bachelor, no problem for posting it here, we are planning to do some new things in the webcam board, and so your north american section will come up soon!
:ja: Jetzt Neu - Werbefrei: Alpinforum PRO - ohne lästige Werbebanner - Ausprobieren für 3 € im Monat oder 33 € im Jahr! Mehr Infos hier - KLICK MICH :ja:
skikoenig
Zuckerhütl (3507m)
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Beitrag von skikoenig »

Ähh, "no problem"?
Kannst Du (admin) nicht mal eben ein international da anfügen! Denn ich Deutschland gehört es ja nun nicht!
F. Feser
Administrator
Danksagung erhalten: 966 Mal
Beitrag von F. Feser »

ich hab doch gsagt dass wir eh was mit der sektion planen, sprich es wird eh umgeändert :P
:ja: Jetzt Neu - Werbefrei: Alpinforum PRO - ohne lästige Werbebanner - Ausprobieren für 3 € im Monat oder 33 € im Jahr! Mehr Infos hier - KLICK MICH :ja:
GMD
Ski to the Max
Danksagung erhalten: 46 Mal

Beitrag von GMD »

Toll, wenn man auf die Panoramatafel zoomt, kann man sogar was erkennen!
Probably waking up
Antworten

Zurück zu „Deutschland“